Kontactr : My Resume

Sender's name : Systabrani Cidakada
Sender's Email : systa_top@yahoo.com
Referrer : http://unpat.blogspot.com/2007/05/vacancy-pt-semen-gresik.html

Rangkasbitung, May 3rd 2009


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Systabrani Cidakada, my age is 24 years old. I graduated from Diploma 3 Instrumentation Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, Indonesia University. My GPA is 2.89. Rightnow, I have been working in PT. Geoservices ltd ( CNOOC SES Ltd field operation ) as Instrument technician, oil and gas company in Southeast Sumatra. I would like to take opportunities to apply one of open position that available in your company, which relevant to my particular experience and interest.
I am a hard worker, quick learner, self-motivated, dynamic person and so willing to work individually as well as in a team. I believe if I get the opportunity to work at your company, I will be able to make significant contribution to your Department. I’m sure I can make a valuable contribution to your company.
For your further information and consideration, herewith I enclose my Curriculum Vitae. Thank you for your attention. Further information regarding my resume is attached with this letter. For more information please contact me by telephone at 087877395803 or (0252) 206935. I will be grateful to be called for an interview at any time and thank you for considering my application.

Faithfully Yours,


Systabrani Cidakada

CURRICULUM VITAE

I. PERSONAL DATA
Name : Systabrani Cidakada
Place & Date of Birth : Rangkasbitung, April 10 th 1984
Address : Jl. Sentral No.13 RT 01/04 Kel. Rangkasbitung Barat Kec. Rangkasbitung â€" BANTEN 42312
Gender : Male
Mobile Phone
Home Phone
Email Address :
:
: 087877395803
(0252) 206935
systa_top@yahoo.com

II. EDUCATION
2005-2008 : Diploma 3 Instrumentation Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, Indonesia University
1999-2002 : SMUN 1 Rangkasbitung
1996-1999 : SLTPN 4 Rangkasbitung
1990-1996 : SDN 1 Kejaksaan Rangkasbitung

III. WORK EXPERIENCES
2006
March 2008 â€" Now

:
: Field Work in PT. KRAKATAU STEEL Cilegon - BANTEN
PT GEOSERVICES Ltd ( CNOOC SES Ltd field operation )
As Instrument Technician
 Performing installation, operational and performance qualification, trouble shooting Instrument equipments in Power Generation Plant and Gas Plant
 Familiar with P & ID (Piping & Instrument Diagram)
 Familiar with a 375 HART field communicator protocol
 Familiar with PLC (Allen Bradley SLC 5/05) as PCS & SIS Design, WinCC Runtime and Simatic manager on Gas Plant
 Understand cause and effect diagram and logic for ESD 0, ESD 1, PSD, USD and fire and gas system
 Familiar with all kind of gas plant instrument devices such as: CO2 analyzer model S 700 SICK MAIHAK, Moisture analyzer (Vaisala), Flame detector, model 20/20L-LB (Sharp Eye), Gas detector (Search point optima plus), Magnetic Level Gauge, ST 3000 Level Transmitter (DP type) (Honeywell), STT 3000 temperature transmitter, series STT 250, (Honeywell), Yokogawa smart transmitter (Level, Pressure & Temperature transmitter), Rosemount smart transmitter (Pressure, Temperature & Diff. Pressure transmitter), Shut Down ValveBlow Down Valve (Tyco, Betis, Matco Asia, Rotork control), Pressure Safety Valve (Lesser Asia), Pressure Differential Switch (Flotech), Temperature element (electroheat, khim), Vibration switch (Murphy), Valve positioner (Yamatake, Fisher, Valtex), I/P convereter (Moore), Control Valve (Fisher, CCI, Valtek Flowserve)
IV. COURSE AND TRAINING ATTENDED
2009
2008 :
: ISO 14001 Training
Fire Fighting Refreshing at STIP Jakarta Utara
2008 : Basic Sea Survival Training
2008 : Permit to Work (PTW) Training & Task Risk Assessment Training
2002 : BBC English Course
2001 : Insan Aulia English Course


--
AD : Quality Web Design & Development - http://gotchance.com/?r=k

Pages